Bake and bring your Irish soda bread to Celtic Classic Highland Games and Festival to be crowned the best!
1. Submit one Registration Form prior to September 7, 2018. Limited to 15 entries.
2. Please drop off one disposable plate or container containing a loaf of Irish soda bread to the Children’s Activity Tent in Celtic Heritage Hollow between 10:00 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. on Saturday, September 29, 2018, along with Registration Form and your name on the bottom of the plate or container.
3. To be eligible to enter and win the King Arthur Flour prizes, contestants must use King Arthur Flour in their recipe and provide proof of purchase (UPC Code from flour bag or receipt).
4. The top three contestants will be awarded prizes:
5. Soda bread will be scored by the following:
6. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
7. There is no fee to enter this contest.
8. Winners may be asked to share their recipe for publication.
9. You are not eligible if you are a food professional who sells baked goods as a business.
10. The decisions of the judges will be final.
Send Registration Form postmarked by September 7th to:
Celtic Cultural Alliance
532 Main St., Bethlehem, PA 18018
532 Main Street
Tel.: ( +1 ) 610-868-9599
Fax: ( +1 ) 610-868-9730