1. The poem in its entirety must be an original work by the person entering the contest.
2. The contest has 3 categories:
a. 3rd through 6th grades
b. 7th through 12th grades
3. Each author may submit one poem on an 8 ½ X 11 sheet of paper.
4. The deadline for submission is 12:00 p.m. on September 6, 2019. Winners will be notified by September 19, 2019.
5. Awards will be presented at Celtic Classic on September 29, 2018. Winners and Honorable mentions will be given the opportunity to read their poem or have it read for them on the Heritage Stage at Celtic Classic on September 29, 2018 at 12:00 p.m.
6. Poems may be any style and length.
7. No entry fee is required.
8. We may ask permission to publish your poem on our website or on our social media.
9. All poems must be written in English.
Poems and the Registration should be submitted to:
Celtic Cultural Alliance
532 Main St.
Bethlehem PA 18018
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place certificates and Honorable Mentions along with small prizes will be awarded in each of the three levels.
532 Main Street
Tel.: ( +1 ) 610-868-9599
Fax: ( +1 ) 610-868-9730