Food & Crafts
Retail Merchant & Food Vendor Application for 2015 (download)
The Celtic Classic is always looking for Retail Merchants and Food Vendors with quality Celtic goods to offer our visitors. The Celtic Classic averages more than 230,000 visitors during the festival weekend. We are known to offer the largest selection of quality Celtic merchandise anywhere.
If you have unique wares or an interesting menu, and would like to be considered for a Retail Merchant or Food Vendor space, please read the instructions below. Space is limited so we advise that applications are submitted as early as possible.
RETAIL MERCHANT INQUIRIES
• Merchants considered for participation at the Celtic Classic festival must have an inventory of 75% or more of Celtic merchandise.
• Merchant spaces are 10’ x 10’ within large tents provided by the Celtic Classic. A double space may be purchased, if available.
• Prices range from $770.00 to $1500.00, based on location. An additional $150.00 deposit is also required.
• When spaces become available, merchants are chosen by a committee based on merchandise selection, quality and uniqueness.
• Merchant submissions will be kept on file by the Celtic Cultural Alliance, and reviewed each time spaces become available.
FOOD VENDOR INQUIRIES
• Traditional Celtic menu items are always preferred, but not mandatory.
• Trailers cannot be accommodated at the Celtic Classic. In most cases, Food Vendors are situated under large, shared tents.
• When spaces become available, vendors are chosen by a committee based on uniqueness of menu, food quality and overall booth presentation.
• The Celtic Classic does not duplicate menu items amongst existing vendors whenever possible to create an interesting variety of choices to our visitors and a more profitable event for our vendors.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CONSIDERATION
• New merchants should send samples or photographs that will not be returned, to the address below.
• A photograph of your business at a similar event is required for new merchants.
• A copy of the Merchant Application must accompany all samples.
Send all Merchant submissions to:
Celtic Cultural Alliance
532 Main Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018